Sulli is receiving mixed reactions over her recent pictorial for her overtly sensual, almost “Lolita” style concept.
On November 23rd, Sulli posted previews from her recent shoot with fashion photographer Rotta, posing innocently and casually. Although, the photos looked innocent at first, netizens cannot help but react to the subtle sexuality of the photos as the singer-actress pose sensually whie staring blankly at the camera.
Then on, netizens have discovered that Rotta, the fashion photographer, tends to focus on risqué, controversial concepts depicting women in risqué interpretations.
Check out the photos and the rest of the comments below!
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- It feels Japanese..
- I don’t think it works for her
- In Gungook Uni common ground Sulli’s pics are exhibited as Lolita
- I don’t know it doesn’t really ring lolita for me
- The photographer is famous for lolita pictures
- The fact that she even has photos of this concept is a problem…