Actress Han So Hee is making headlines once again but this time, it’s not because of her mega hit productions.
In her most recent Instagram uploads, the My Name star shared a series of adorable photos from her recent birthday celebrations. With a cute birthday backdrop and a fun party hat, Han So Hee was ready to go for her selfies.
And as the stunning actress and her fans celebrated her special day together, it was her surprising accessory choice that has started to take the internet by storm. It was the very necklace and earring set seen in her pictures that shocked netizens—all because of the price.
A netizen shared a photo of the very necklace and earring set worn by Han So Hee herself…
…and it turned out to be a ₩1,000 KRW (about $0.84 USD) princess toy set from a dollar store!
After seeing this for themselves, netizens were left completely baffled at Han So Hee’s accessory choice!
- “After seeing the title, I started wondering what brand it would be but it turned out to be a toy ㅋㅋㅋ still so pretty.”
- “She’s so pretty…I have no words..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ if you’re pretty, you can wear crap but still pull it off. Wow.”
- “Wow, her pretty face does all the work.”
- “She makes a toy accessory look like a designer brand.”
- “The person wearing it is the most important part.”
- “??? I really thought it was a designer brand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am baffled ㅋㅋㅋ she’s so f*cking pretty.”
- “Her face alone is a brand…I’m baffled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it did look kind of cheap, but I didn’t realize it would be this cheap.”
In related news, it was reported that the actress received a casting offer to be in an upcoming music romance K-Drama titled Why Did You Come To My House. Directed by Vincenzo‘s director, the musical series is based on a 20-year friendship between a man and a woman.
The actress’s agency 9ato Entertainment stated that she was positively reviewing the offer, but nothing has been confirmed regarding her decision.