ITZY performed “DALLA DALLA” on M Countdown but surprised fans with a change in their choreography. They changed the part when Chaeryeong sings “It’s such a little time to care about what others think/I’m busy doing what I want to do.”
Previously, the rest of the members got into a downward dog position as they whipped their hair back and forth. But now, the girls don’t face down at all. They stand upright in formation as they dance a completely new routine.
After seeing the new change, many fans were glad that they decided to make that change. Some claimed the old moves were “uncomfortable to see” and “difficult” for the members.
- “The change is so much better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The new choreography looks prettier”
- “The previous one was uncomfortable to look at and it looked difficult, so the new one is better”
- “The old one was just bad and didn’t even look cool. The changed version is better.”
- “I’m glad they listened to fans’ feedback. The change was necessary.”
- “I’m glad they changed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The previous one bothered me because the cameras would focus on the center member and the other members suffered that difficult dance for no reason”
On the other hand, other fans were unhappy with the change. They preferred the old choreography because it had such a big impact on the performance in general.
- “The new dance doesn’t look as unnecessarily hard but it also looks really boring”
- “I personally like the previous dance better”
- “I really like the old one because it showed how hard they dance, so I’m sad they changed it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
- “The old version did have more impact on the performance though”
- “They took out the most impactful part of the dance…”
ITZY fans will have to tune in to Music Bank tomorrow to see if ITZY decides to keep the new one or go back to the old!