Producer Na Young Seok‘s new tvN reality program Youn’s Stay just premiered, despite the public’s concern over inviting visitors from other countries to experience the Korean culture amid the COVID-19 pandemic, only to receive mixed reviews from the viewers.
The cast of the show, which includes Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shik, is in charge of managing the hostel from preparing food, tending to the visitors’ requests, and keeping the place in tip-top shape.
In addition to the work, the scale of the hostel is also very large, adding to the viewers’ worry.
Some are expressing their voices of concern regarding how exhausted the cast looks.
- “I’d run away even if I was just working part-time.”
- “They have so much work to do.”
- “The place is huge with a lot of customers.”
- “It must be hard enough maintaining the place, but they have to provide food, too.”
On the other hand, other viewers are loving the theme of the show and argue that it’s just a variety show.
- “The theme of the show makes it that much more entertaining to watch.”
- “It’s only fun because they’re busy.”
- “It’d be boring if they weren’t busy.”
- “Na Young Seok, you should get moving, too.”
Nevertheless, the show started off with a bang by reaching 10% in viewer ratings with its first episode.
Youn’s Stay airs every Friday on tvN.